Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Life with 2 Kids...oh boy!

Life with 2...has been every emotion in the book! I am a month into life with 2 kiddos and I love it already...I am just so thankful to have my 2 girls in my life, sisters are priceless. I wanted to share a couple funny bloopers so far...hopefully you enjoy!

When Kelby was only about a week old, daddy was in their room changing her diaper with big sister watching closely of course! Well as he was removing the dirty diaper, Kelby decided to poo and pee and good one, all at the same time...always fun! Needless to say, he was overwhelmed HA. Then Macie turns to him and says "Daddy, baby sister peed on me!" He looked over at her, and sure enough....the side of her face and hair was dripping wet...yuck! Poor girl, but it was a funny story that Macie loves to tell people : - )

Whoever says that boys are the only ones to pee everywhere never met Kelby! She did it to me about a week later also. This time she peed so hard, it traveled about 3 feet and hit the other side of the window seal and everything in its path HA LOL....this girl makes me laugh already!

The latest blooper we had was at the grocery store. The 4 of us went to Safeway, check out, and started to load into the car. I put Macie in, Nick put Kelby in and we headed home. About 10 minutes later Nick asked me where I had put the groceries....I replied "I didnt' put them in the car...  oh shit we left them in the cart!!" Needless to say the groceries were still in the cart when he got back thank goodness : - )  I am thankful it wasn't a child we left in the cart HA

No comments:

Post a Comment