Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Chicken Nugget Noses

Last weekend we took our recycling in and got 40 bucks! So we decided to treat ourselves to dinner for all our hard work. We ended up at the Arcata Brewery...with 2 kids...didn't really dawn on me until we were walking in the door, but I digress!

While we were eating Macie started sneezing like crazy and picking her nose. So I asked her to stop repeatedly but she just kept at it. She finally says to me "But mommy, my nose hurts!" And we asked her why. She answers "because I put that in there (pointing to her chicken nugget) : ) " So Nick and I mildly starting freaking out and trying to look and decipher what we should do. So after much farting around with it, we were thinking that we may have to go have it professionally removed. And low and behold with one final "blow!" here came the chicken nugget flying out right onto the restaurant table HA. I ended up laughing so hard I had mascara running down my face : ) 

Gotta love kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment