Monday, May 9, 2011

A few of Macie's Funnys!

Macie is 2 1/2 now and is really turning into a funny lil' girl. "Kids say the darnedest things" is so my house lately : - )  Here are a few fun ones I wanted to share from my Facebook account:

  • My laugh of the day...Nick and I were having an "annoyed your not potty training" talk with Macie today and I said "Mommy and daddy have to go pee pee in the big potty... would it be ok if Mommy went pee in her panties?" And without missing a beat she says "No, you need a baby diaper on" Little turd...getting so smart and witty with her old age : - )
  • My smile this morning: Macie and I were eating breakfast (she only in a diaper and shirt) and something in her chair poked her butt...she says "My wittle butt hurts mom...does your big butt hurt??" Gotta love kids : - )
  • Macie redeemed herself...today I told her to be nice to Tokin because Tokin was a "nice boy" And she said... " No, I'm a nice boy!" So I say..."No, you are a nice girl hunny" And she says "And daddy's a nice boy" Then I ask "And what is mommy?" She says "A Princess!!" Now that's my girl : - ) !
I hope you enjoyed! And I am sure there will be more to come : - )

No comments:

Post a Comment